FT: Space Force, Venture Line PCB, Working

I'm looking to trade a pretty rare PCB of mine. Space Force by Venture
Line. According to VAPS I have the only one listed. ? Anyhow, not
looking for anything specific. Let me know what you have. Aaron.

zadok! <aaron@classicarcade.org> wrote:
: I'm looking to trade a pretty rare PCB of mine. Space Force by Venture
: Line. According to VAPS I have the only one listed. ? Anyhow, not
: looking for anything specific. Let me know what you have. Aaron.

I have one too... not such a good game :)
--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

Mark C. Spaeth wrote:
> zadok! <aaron@classicarcade.org> wrote:
> : I'm looking to trade a pretty rare PCB of mine. Space Force by
Venture
> : Line. According to VAPS I have the only one listed. ? Anyhow, not
> : looking for anything specific. Let me know what you have. Aaron.
>
> I have one too... not such a good game :)

This is the same as Meteoroids, correct?

tm

> This is the same as Meteoroids, correct?
>

> tm

Same Maker, Similar game, not exactly the same as Meteoroids.

I have one too but I never tested it. Looks boring and not worth making
a jamma adapter for. I had mine listed in the VAPS for a long time but
for some reason they deleted my account? failure to update maybe?

Don
www.arcadeguy.com

rgvac_junk@mgcap.com wrote:
:
: Mark C. Spaeth wrote:
:> zadok! <aaron@classicarcade.org> wrote:
:> : I'm looking to trade a pretty rare PCB of mine. Space Force by
: Venture
:> : Line. According to VAPS I have the only one listed. ? Anyhow, not
:> : looking for anything specific. Let me know what you have. Aaron.
:>
:> I have one too... not such a good game :)
:
:
: This is the same as Meteoroids, correct?

same pinout, slightly different game... I think one is just an earlier rev
of the other.