Internet conection sharing. Attaching file error.

I have a XP Pro with the internet connection shared to the local network.
All machines can access to web pages and all machines can send mails. But if
the mail contains an attached file (independently of size), it make an
error: outlook express says that occurred a server error. I tried to
increasethe wait time of server, but it continues appearing. I think that
the problem is in ports or services configuration in the windows firewall
setting. Somebody can help me?.

Thanks a lot.
2 answers Last reply
More about internet conection sharing attaching file error

    Put the file to be attached into one of the shared folders, like "My Documents, before attaching it.

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509

  2. jp said:

    I have a XP Pro with the internet connection shared to the local network.
    All machines can access to web pages and all machines can send mails. But if
    the mail contains an attached file (independently of size), it make an
    error: outlook express says that occurred a server error. I tried to
    increasethe wait time of server, but it continues appearing. I think that
    the problem is in ports or services configuration in the windows firewall
    setting. Somebody can help me?.

    Thanks a lot.

Windows XP