Internet conection sharing. Attaching file error.

April 29, 2005 8:13:56 PM

I have a XP Pro with the internet connection shared to the local network.
All machines can access to web pages and all machines can send mails. But if
the mail contains an attached file (independently of size), it make an
error: outlook express says that occurred a server error. I tried to
increasethe wait time of server, but it continues appearing. I think that
the problem is in ports or services configuration in the windows firewall
setting. Somebody can help me?.

Thanks a lot.
Anonymous
April 30, 2005 12:16:28 PM

Put the file to be attached into one of the shared folders, like "My Documents, before attaching it.

--

Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
"JP" <aspento_quitar_para_correo_@arrakis.es> wrote in message news:o UXE4LMTFHA.2520@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
>I have a XP Pro with the internet connection shared to the local network.
> All machines can access to web pages and all machines can send mails. But if
> the mail contains an attached file (independently of size), it make an
> error: outlook express says that occurred a server error. I tried to
> increasethe wait time of server, but it continues appearing. I think that
> the problem is in ports or services configuration in the windows firewall
> setting. Somebody can help me?.
>
> Thanks a lot.

January 25, 2014 5:25:28 AM

!