Olympiakos V Newcastle

oh yes :D

i'm sure nick will disagree, but seemed a fair result to me, sendings
off were both correct, first one was last man, definite push with no
attempt to play the ball, 2nd one was his own fault for getting booked
twice, comical refereeing for it though, isnt he meant to remember who
he's booked?

still, stunning freekick from robert, and a classy move and fionish
from milner and kluivert.

tonight, i am one happy geordie :)
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,

gareth

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2001

"Chris F" <chris@asif.com> wrote in message
> oh yes :D
>
> i'm sure nick will disagree, but seemed a fair result to me, sendings
> off were both correct, first one was last man, definite push with no
> attempt to play the ball, 2nd one was his own fault for getting booked
> twice, comical refereeing for it though, isnt he meant to remember who
> he's booked?
>
> still, stunning freekick from robert, and a classy move and fionish
> from milner and kluivert.
>
> tonight, i am one happy geordie :)
> --

Olympiakos looked poor, newcastle made them look poor, they had no fighting
spirit, especially for a team on the homeground, nothing like what theyve
showed in the CL earlier on this season, Very average team making newcastle
look mildly better than what they are in the prem.

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 19:12:12 +0000 (UTC), "Gareth"
<gareth47@btinternet.com> wrote:

>Olympiakos looked poor, newcastle made them look poor, they had no fighting
>spirit, especially for a team on the homeground, nothing like what theyve
>showed in the CL earlier on this season, Very average team making newcastle
>look mildly better than what they are in the prem.

Well, playing with 10 men for 80 minutes and with 9 men for 65 minutes
had a lot to do with the overall performance of the team. And frankly
it wasn't Newcastle who made us look poor, it was Ibanez.

-Nick

"Chris F" <chris@asif.com> wrote in message
> oh yes :D
>
> i'm sure nick will disagree, but seemed a fair result to me, sendings
> off were both correct, first one was last man, definite push with no
> attempt to play the ball, 2nd one was his own fault for getting booked
> twice, comical refereeing for it though, isnt he meant to remember who
> he's booked?
>
> still, stunning freekick from robert, and a classy move and fionish
> from milner and kluivert.
>
> tonight, i am one happy geordie :)
> --

nice freekick from robert despite the shite reffing

that freekick had nothing to do with who had been sent off, it was pure
class

souno wrestler has gotta take notice, well worth the 9 mil newcastle pad for
him.... just cant remember though

who signed him (robert) was it bobby? or was it the guy before him? i dare
not mention his name

it began with R and then had a U and another U and then a D.... i'm guessing
people know who i mean

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 12:48:51 -0000, "Christo"
<chris@juststuffnospam.co.uk> wrote:

>"Chris F" <chris@asif.com> wrote in message
>> oh yes :D
>>
>> i'm sure nick will disagree, but seemed a fair result to me, sendings
>> off were both correct, first one was last man, definite push with no
>> attempt to play the ball, 2nd one was his own fault for getting booked
>> twice, comical refereeing for it though, isnt he meant to remember who
>> he's booked?
>>
>> still, stunning freekick from robert, and a classy move and fionish
>> from milner and kluivert.
>>
>> tonight, i am one happy geordie :)
>> --
>
>nice freekick from robert despite the shite reffing
>
>that freekick had nothing to do with who had been sent off, it was pure
>class
>
>souno wrestler has gotta take notice, well worth the 9 mil newcastle pad for
>him.... just cant remember though
>
>who signed him (robert) was it bobby? or was it the guy before him? i dare
>not mention his name

no, bobby signed him for £9.5m from PSG.