can not listen to mp3 audio files online

johny

Hi all

If I come across a mp3 audio file that is on a site I can not open it, I can
listen to wav files ok, what could be the problem?

John

you may not have the right type of player. This was happening on our
computer because most computers don't have media players installed in them
when you buy them. You can download Musicmatch Jukebox and associate MP3's
to play using this player and it should work for you. At least I hope so!