I am trying to find out if there is a way, when you create a new profile on a
2000 or XP pro computer and you copy an existing profile, can you get the
outlook profiles to copy over to the new windows profile.
Thanks for any help you can provide.

You can do that easiest with the FAST Wizard (a 'settings only' save gets the mail settings and data)

Save settings and data with the Files and Settings Transfer Wizard (FAST wizard): Go To: http://www.aumha.org/win5/a/fast.htm

--

Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509