Matching Midway Cocktail paint?

Last response: in Video Games
April 18, 2005 6:34:34 AM

I know a lot of Midway cocktails have underlays, but I have a Galaga w/
painted glass. Some of the black has flaked off, and I'd like to just
repaint it rather than get one of the underlays (since they dont have the
midway logo)...what type of paint would you recommend to match? I tested w/
a bit of acrylic, and it doesn't quite match.

Thanks!
Greg
Anonymous
April 18, 2005 2:27:35 PM

I've decided to strip the paint from the underside of my cocktail glass
and repaint the whole thing. That will solve any issues with
uniformity. But I haven't quite figured out how I'm going to get the
squares for the monitor and art cards perfect.
Anonymous
April 19, 2005 12:21:27 AM

Okay.
Anonymous
April 19, 2005 5:48:27 AM

Galaga doesn't have art cards...the logos are all painted on.

Greg

!