My question isn't getting answered...please help!

April 29, 2005 2:16:01 PM

Hello.

On Apr. 26th I submitted a question to the 'General' newsgroup and no one
has dealt with it yet. I'm VERY anxious to find out how to delete my fonts
from my font's folder. The title of my post is "Deleting or uninstalling
fonts".

Would someone please read it and help me with this problem? I thought that
perhaps I'd posted in the wrong forum and thought by drawing attention to it
here someone might take the time.

Thanks in advance again ;o)

--
Prov. 3:5,6

More about : question answered

Anonymous
April 29, 2005 5:31:41 PM

open Windows Explorer, click on the Windows folder, highlite the "Fonts"
folder, Hit the DELETE KEY. That will delete the fonts!

"GrammyJo" <GrammyJo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello.
>
> On Apr. 26th I submitted a question to the 'General' newsgroup and no one
> has dealt with it yet. I'm VERY anxious to find out how to delete my fonts
> from my font's folder. The title of my post is "Deleting or uninstalling
> fonts".
>
> Would someone please read it and help me with this problem? I thought that
> perhaps I'd posted in the wrong forum and thought by drawing attention to
> it
> here someone might take the time.
>
> Thanks in advance again ;o)
>
> --
> Prov. 3:5,6
April 29, 2005 6:09:38 PM

"GrammyJo" <GrammyJo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello.
>
> On Apr. 26th I submitted a question to the 'General' newsgroup and no one
> has dealt with it yet. I'm VERY anxious to find out how to delete my fonts
> from my font's folder. The title of my post is "Deleting or uninstalling
> fonts".
>
> Would someone please read it and help me with this problem? I thought that
> perhaps I'd posted in the wrong forum and thought by drawing attention to
> it
> here someone might take the time.
>
> Thanks in advance again ;o)
>
> --
> Prov. 3:5,6

Here's a free font manager
http://software.fonthit.com/
April 29, 2005 6:09:39 PM

Thanks Bud.

I have a fonts manager (Font Xplorer) and I can't delete the fonts in
question since whenever I try within FX I get a message saying the fonts 'are
temporarily installed', their 'file locations are not known' or that 'they
can't be used for that kind of operation'. All of this and I'm still able to
actually USE the fonts in question!

Thanks again for any other suggestions. ;o)
--
Prov. 3:5,6

"bud" wrote:

> "GrammyJo" <GrammyJo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hello.
> >
> > On Apr. 26th I submitted a question to the 'General' newsgroup and no one
> > has dealt with it yet. I'm VERY anxious to find out how to delete my fonts
> > from my font's folder. The title of my post is "Deleting or uninstalling
> > fonts".
> >
> > Would someone please read it and help me with this problem? I thought that
> > perhaps I'd posted in the wrong forum and thought by drawing attention to
> > it
> > here someone might take the time.
> >
> > Thanks in advance again ;o)
> >
> > --
> > Prov. 3:5,6
>
> Here's a free font manager
> http://software.fonthit.com/

Anonymous
April 29, 2005 9:51:01 PM

if you delete all fonts
will windows save a font inorder to message you Whoops.

"Rattleon" <rattle@overhere.iam> wrote in message
> open Windows Explorer, click on the Windows folder, highlite the "Fonts"
> folder, Hit the DELETE KEY. That will delete the fonts!
>
> "GrammyJo" <GrammyJo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Hello.
>>
>> On Apr. 26th I submitted a question to the 'General' newsgroup and no one
>> has dealt with it yet. I'm VERY anxious to find out how to delete my
>> fonts
>> from my font's folder. The title of my post is "Deleting or uninstalling
>> fonts".
>>
>> Would someone please read it and help me with this problem? I thought
>> that
>> perhaps I'd posted in the wrong forum and thought by drawing attention to
>> it
>> here someone might take the time.
>>
>> Thanks in advance again ;o)
>>
>> --