My question isn't getting answered...please help!

Hello.

On Apr. 26th I submitted a question to the 'General' newsgroup and no one
has dealt with it yet. I'm VERY anxious to find out how to delete my fonts
from my font's folder. The title of my post is "Deleting or uninstalling
fonts".

Would someone please read it and help me with this problem? I thought that
perhaps I'd posted in the wrong forum and thought by drawing attention to it
here someone might take the time.

Thanks in advance again ;o)

--
Prov. 3:5,6
5 answers Last reply

    open Windows Explorer, click on the Windows folder, highlite the "Fonts"
    folder, Hit the DELETE KEY. That will delete the fonts!

    "GrammyJo" <GrammyJo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello.
    >
    > On Apr. 26th I submitted a question to the 'General' newsgroup and no one
    > has dealt with it yet. I'm VERY anxious to find out how to delete my fonts
    > from my font's folder. The title of my post is "Deleting or uninstalling
    > fonts".
    >
    > Would someone please read it and help me with this problem? I thought that
    > perhaps I'd posted in the wrong forum and thought by drawing attention to
    > it
    > here someone might take the time.
    >
    > Thanks in advance again ;o)
    >
    > --
    > Prov. 3:5,6

    "GrammyJo" <GrammyJo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello.
    >
    > On Apr. 26th I submitted a question to the 'General' newsgroup and no one
    > has dealt with it yet. I'm VERY anxious to find out how to delete my fonts
    > from my font's folder. The title of my post is "Deleting or uninstalling
    > fonts".
    >
    > Would someone please read it and help me with this problem? I thought that
    > perhaps I'd posted in the wrong forum and thought by drawing attention to
    > it
    > here someone might take the time.
    >
    > Thanks in advance again ;o)
    >
    > --
    > Prov. 3:5,6

    Here's a free font manager
    http://software.fonthit.com/

    Thanks Bud.

    I have a fonts manager (Font Xplorer) and I can't delete the fonts in
    question since whenever I try within FX I get a message saying the fonts 'are
    temporarily installed', their 'file locations are not known' or that 'they
    can't be used for that kind of operation'. All of this and I'm still able to
    actually USE the fonts in question!

    Thanks again for any other suggestions. ;o)
    --
    Prov. 3:5,6

    "bud" wrote:

    > "GrammyJo" <GrammyJo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Hello.
    > >
    > > On Apr. 26th I submitted a question to the 'General' newsgroup and no one
    > > has dealt with it yet. I'm VERY anxious to find out how to delete my fonts
    > > from my font's folder. The title of my post is "Deleting or uninstalling
    > > fonts".
    > >
    > > Would someone please read it and help me with this problem? I thought that
    > > perhaps I'd posted in the wrong forum and thought by drawing attention to
    > > it
    > > here someone might take the time.
    > >
    > > Thanks in advance again ;o)
    > >
    > > --
    > > Prov. 3:5,6
    >
    > Here's a free font manager
    > http://software.fonthit.com/

    if you delete all fonts
    will windows save a font inorder to message you Whoops.

    "Rattleon" <rattle@overhere.iam> wrote in message
    > open Windows Explorer, click on the Windows folder, highlite the "Fonts"
    > folder, Hit the DELETE KEY. That will delete the fonts!
    >
    > "GrammyJo" <GrammyJo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> Hello.
    >>
    >> On Apr. 26th I submitted a question to the 'General' newsgroup and no one
    >> has dealt with it yet. I'm VERY anxious to find out how to delete my
    >> fonts
    >> from my font's folder. The title of my post is "Deleting or uninstalling
    >> fonts".
    >>
    >> Would someone please read it and help me with this problem? I thought
    >> that
    >> perhaps I'd posted in the wrong forum and thought by drawing attention to
    >> it
    >> here someone might take the time.
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance again ;o)
    >>
    >> --
    >> Prov. 3:5,6

    c:\Windows\fonts
    "GrammyJo" <GrammyJo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello.
    >
    > On Apr. 26th I submitted a question to the 'General' newsgroup and no one
    > has dealt with it yet. I'm VERY anxious to find out how to delete my fonts
    > from my font's folder. The title of my post is "Deleting or uninstalling
    > fonts".
    >
    > Would someone please read it and help me with this problem? I thought that
    > perhaps I'd posted in the wrong forum and thought by drawing attention to
    > it
    > here someone might take the time.
    >
    > Thanks in advance again ;o)
    >
    > --