Unable to Find Solution to Event id:26

I started getting this error on one of our machines 2 weeks ago. The
problem is with the find command. I copied find.exe and ilib.dll from a
working XP machine, they both had original dates and times. They are Dell
Optiplex GX280's running XP with SP2. Antivirus is McAfee 8.0i and always up
to date.
"Application popup: FIND.EXE - Entry Point Not Found : The procedure entry
point ??1ARRAY@@UAEAXZ could not be located in the dynamic link library
ulib.dll."

I am able to find no info on this error. I called dell about this, they had
no answers.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

To repair all system files, go to Start/Run, and type (or paste in): SFC /SCANNOW (see: Description of Windows XP and Windows Server
2003 System File Checker (Sfc.exe): http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310747 )

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
"Matt Bracken" <mbracken@jacorp.com> wrote in message news:eK9RuFPTFHA.548@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
>I started getting this error on one of our machines 2 weeks ago. The
> problem is with the find command. I copied find.exe and ilib.dll from a
> working XP machine, they both had original dates and times. They are Dell
> Optiplex GX280's running XP with SP2. Antivirus is McAfee 8.0i and always up
> to date.
> "Application popup: FIND.EXE - Entry Point Not Found : The procedure entry
> point ??1ARRAY@@UAEAXZ could not be located in the dynamic link library
> ulib.dll."
>
> I am able to find no info on this error. I called dell about this, they had
> no answers.
>
> Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

Try TechNet at microsoft,in the L. sub menu,select the event/error utility
from help/support.The on-line utility needs little info to get you the
results
youre looking for.