WTD: Where to find NEO Geo Mvs games, non ebay

jdub

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

title says it all. if you have games for sell or trade let me know.
email me freshjw at hotmail.com. also looking for golden tee control
panel stickers, used or what ever, doesnt matter. thanks

Ed

> title says it all. if you have games for sell or trade let me know.
> email me freshjw at hotmail.com. also looking for golden tee control
> panel stickers, used or what ever, doesnt matter. thanks

Try here
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12

or put a WANTED post here
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11

I have a few that I might be willing to trade. If you're still looking
after you check those forums, shoot me an e-mail.

Ed