unable open jpeg in outlook explorer

when I try to open jpeg attatchment tells me "fuke dies bit gave origran
assicuated wutg ut, Creat a assocation in folder options. When I go to the
folder it is not highlighed as the others are. How can I fix this.
1 answer Last reply
More about unable open jpeg outlook explorer

    Download the JPG association fix from here:

    Repair image file type associations in Windows XP:
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/imgassofix.htm

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "O Suzy-Q" <OSuzyQ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > when I try to open jpeg attatchment tells me "fuke dies bit gave origran
    > assicuated wutg ut, Creat a assocation in folder options. When I go to
    > the
    > folder it is not highlighed as the others are. How can I fix this.

Outlook Explorer Windows XP