unable open jpeg in outlook explorer

April 29, 2005 5:00:03 PM

when I try to open jpeg attatchment tells me "fuke dies bit gave origran
assicuated wutg ut, Creat a assocation in folder options. When I go to the
folder it is not highlighed as the others are. How can I fix this.
Anonymous
April 30, 2005 1:05:27 PM

Download the JPG association fix from here:

Repair image file type associations in Windows XP:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/imgassofix.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User