PING: Mike Doyle

Tried a few of your email addresses, don't know if I am getting through.
Please shoot me off a email at this address!!

Thanks,
Brian

Brian, I'll email this evening from home. I've been on a warehouse
raid / fishing trip with the KC Group for the past few days and out of
email contact (and cell too- damn Verizon and their roaming).

We caught a lot of fish and one very angry opossum (Brett had it by the
tail and yanked it through the railing on the porch). Pretty damn
funny, and video too!

Sorry for the delay.

Mike Doyle

No problem, I just wanted to make sure my emails were not getting lost
somewhere along the line!!!

Brian

<syncbus@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Brian, I'll email this evening from home. I've been on a warehouse
> raid / fishing trip with the KC Group for the past few days and out of
> email contact (and cell too- damn Verizon and their roaming).
>
> We caught a lot of fish and one very angry opossum (Brett had it by the
> tail and yanked it through the railing on the porch). Pretty damn
> funny, and video too!
>
> Sorry for the delay.
>
> Mike Doyle

I want to see that video of Brett Fuehring wrestling the opossum!