SCSI/RAID Host controller +Plug and Play BIOS extension Dr..

pirate

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2004

Hi Guys
got a little problem and I am absolutely not tech minded so need to know if
the above subject is important as both of the above have a little yellow
circle with an exclamation mark inside!And are shoing a code 39 what ever
that means!
Can someone help?

--
Thanks!
Pat

Do you use RAID,or do the hard drives connect with a IDE cable,probably
the later,either way,R.click on the controller find its brand,model #,then go
to the mfg web site and install the drivers for it.

--
Treeman