How do I change the size of the picture at the login screen in WindowsXP. At
work my pictures are much larger than at home. I have the same screen
resolution on both computers.

Thank you.

Open Display in Control Panel. On the Settings tab, click Advanced. On the General tab, in the DPI setting list, click the dots per
inch (dpi) setting you want to use. If you choose Other in the DPI setting list, you can set custom options

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509