scrolling waves problem

Hard to explain, but in almost every program, whenever I scroll up or down,
this wave goes up or down to load the page. It's like it waves across the
page to scroll. It's hard to explain unless you see it. It happens when I
move program windows too. I'm using XP SP1.
2 answers Last reply
More about scrolling waves problem

    Your video adapter drivers probably need to be reinstalled.
    Visit the support web site of the manufacturer of your video
    card adapter and download the latest drivers.

    Before installing them, uninstall the old drivers. In your
    Control Panel, open the Add or Remove Programs applet
    and look for your video drivers to uninstall.

    If you happen to have a notebook computer, visit the notebook
    manufacturer's support website to download the correct video
    adapter drivers for your specific notebook model.

    After installing a fresh set of drivers, right-click on your
    desktop and select Properties > Settings, change the Color
    Quality to "Highest (32 bit), then adjust your Screen Resolution
    to your liking, then click on Apply.

    Also, if your have a notebook computer or a LCD monitor,
    download and install the new ClearType Tuner Powertoy:

    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP - Shell/User
    Microsoft Newsgroups