How to read a Mini .dmp file

I have a problem with Windows XP stopping and restarting seemingly without a
provocation. It will be running a program, such as encoding a video, and it
will simply restart.

When I log back in, it says that it recovered from a serious error and shows
me log files. I can open the .txt and the .xml files, but the .dmp does not
want to open with anything that I have.

What do you use to view this file?
1 answer Last reply
More about read mini file

    See if this helps:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q315263

    "John Gregory" <JohnGregory@discussions.microsoft.com> escribió en el mensaje news:A0A24FC3-350C-4653-87D4-929CF6DD7181@microsoft.com...
    >I have a problem with Windows XP stopping and restarting seemingly without a
    > provocation. It will be running a program, such as encoding a video, and it
    > will simply restart.
    >
    > When I log back in, it says that it recovered from a serious error and shows
    > me log files. I can open the .txt and the .xml files, but the .dmp does not
    > want to open with anything that I have.
    >
    > What do you use to view this file?

Windows XP