How to read a Mini .dmp file

April 29, 2005 9:01:05 PM

I have a problem with Windows XP stopping and restarting seemingly without a
provocation. It will be running a program, such as encoding a video, and it
will simply restart.

When I log back in, it says that it recovered from a serious error and shows
me log files. I can open the .txt and the .xml files, but the .dmp does not
want to open with anything that I have.

What do you use to view this file?

More about : read mini dmp file

Anonymous