Cookie Problems - Annoyingly Strange

Hi Guys,
This problems seems strange, it concerns Hotmail, shortcuts and Enabling
Cookies. I have a hotmail account, and created a shortcut on my desktop
to it. If I use the shortcut to try to access the hotmail account it tells
me that I have to enable cookies. Which I have done using the privacy
control in IE6, using Internet options, privacy control and set it to Accept
all Cookies. Have deleted the shortcut and made new ones, but still it
comes up with the same 'Enable Cookies' warning.
Now if I type the hotmail address into the browser I can access it ok, or I
can access it via Msn Messenger. Seems strange, any ideas guys, oh I am
running Xp with Svc Pk 2 and all the updates
Thanks and Regards
Bob

Road_Runner

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2003

I don't believe you can make a shortcut for hotmail to stay intact