Tech: My 13k WG4705 collapsed image revisted

Hey guys,

I reflowed the solder on the daughtercard pins on the main chassis PCB.
I've also replaced the daughtercard with a tested and working one. I
still get the collapsed image, you can see what it looks like here:

http://tinypic.com/4j54c8

Does anyone have any other suggestions on what to check? I know that
the monitor was powered on a few times with the daughtercards not
seated properly, if that makes any difference on this chassis.

Thanks again!

pinballjim at hotmail dot com

Hi,
Try this
http://slot-tech-ftp.serveftp.com:8080/technical_department/monitors/vertical%20deflection/understanding%20vertical%20deflection.htm
and this
http://slot-tech-ftp.serveftp.com:8080/technical_department/monitors/flowcharts/k4600%20flowchart.jpg
http://slot-tech-ftp.serveftp.com:8080/technical_department/monitors/flowcharts/4900flow.jpg
although this is not for a 4700 you can get the general idea :eek:)
Good luck
Rick

<pinballjim@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hey guys,
>
> I reflowed the solder on the daughtercard pins on the main chassis PCB.
> I've also replaced the daughtercard with a tested and working one. I
> still get the collapsed image, you can see what it looks like here:
>
> http://tinypic.com/4j54c8
>

> Does anyone have any other suggestions on what to check? I know that
> the monitor was powered on a few times with the daughtercards not
> seated properly, if that makes any difference on this chassis.
>
> Thanks again!
>
> pinballjim at hotmail dot com

TRENDING THREADS