"Spooler Subsytemapp has encountered a problem..."

I hope someone can help me because I'm going nuts with this problem. I
followed the thread posted on 3/12/05 to fix the same problem that John G.
had. After I finished changing the register, I tried to install my printer (I
have a Dell all in one A940), everything seemed to be going smoothly until
the end when I got a message from the printer installing problem "There was a
problem installing this hardware. The specified module could not be found". A
few seconds later I got the "Spooler SubSystemApp has encountered a problem
yadda yadda" I even tried going to the Dell site and download a new driver.
If anyone can help, I will be deeply grateful.

Thanks,

Daniel

See if this helps:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324757