Task manager always pops up

Whether I am online, working in doucuments, or have no programs running but
am logged on, the task manager pops up and freezes my computer. I have to
press Ctrl-alt-delt in order for it to unfreeze and then close the task
manager box. I have never had this problem before. I have a new computer
and it jus started doing it.

Download MS anti-spyware beta :
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=321cd7a2-6a57-4c57-a8bd-dbf62eda9671&displaylang=en and read the FAQ -

Mark L. Ferguson