Windows 7 started crashing often (END PROCESS)

G

It went into total meltdown on Monday-I got out the trusty w7 backup cd...nothing..tried again...nothing...windows vista home premium intalled by could not due a repair but had to do a complete install. I lost everything. NOW I find out that windows 7 would not be available until releasae date. I experienced a total personal breakdown during the VISTA debackle. w7 was much better and I have been singing the praises until Monday...now...you know?
PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW I CAN FIND THE DOWNLOAD TO AT LEAST HAVE IT BACK TO A STANDARD even a standard denoted by Microsoft.
THANKS!

Solution
What did you do with the original DVD you created to install Windows 7? You did make one, right?

Are you able to use Vista right now? If so, then you can wait until Windows 7 becomes available via retail. You can download Win 7 via torrents, but you do so at your own risk... there's no guarantee that the ISOs haven't been modified in any way.
What did you do with the original DVD you created to install Windows 7? You did make one, right?

Are you able to use Vista right now? If so, then you can wait until Windows 7 becomes available via retail. You can download Win 7 via torrents, but you do so at your own risk... there's no guarantee that the ISOs haven't been modified in any way.

Solution

JonathanDeane

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2006

Well he could check the hash of the file but I hear those can be faked ?

Is it legal to post a torrent link here ? I mean I know its legal to download (I downloaded right from MS) but just not sure about the forum rules lol

That and what build is "blessed" by MS to be released lol