.eml attachments

Express seems to be converting some of my incoming emails to .eml attachments
that will not open. If I view these emails via my isp's webmail, they are
fine and are not attachments. I have tried everything - turning off all
security features, disabling email scans with my virus scan, associating
every program to open it with, and still nothing. Cannot find anything about
this in support. Any suggestions?
--
djb
1 answer Last reply

    I'm going to guess you're using Outlook Express for your email program? If
    so, you should posting to an Outlook Express (not Outlook) newsgroup for
    assistance.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    "dnjburk" <dnjburk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Express seems to be converting some of my incoming emails to .eml
    > attachments
    > that will not open. If I view these emails via my isp's webmail, they are
    > fine and are not attachments. I have tried everything - turning off all
    > security features, disabling email scans with my virus scan, associating
    > every program to open it with, and still nothing. Cannot find anything
    > about
    > this in support. Any suggestions?
    > --
    > djb

Routers Internet Service Providers Microsoft Networking