looking for Broandband Network Utility program for my MN-5..

I have a MS MN-520 Wireless LAN card, but I lost the Brandband Network
Utility program, so I can't change WEP setting for the card which renders my
card almost useless, can someone kindly let me know where I can download the
program?
thanks a lot
7 answers Last reply
More about looking broandband network utility program

    If you're on Windows XP, use Wireless Zero Configuration (Control
    Panel/Administrative Tools/Services) and you don't need the pretty front end
    software since it is already built into XP. Otherwise, follow the links of
    information here: http://support.microsoft.com/msbbn
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    "pw" <pw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have a MS MN-520 Wireless LAN card, but I lost the Brandband Network
    > Utility program, so I can't change WEP setting for the card which renders
    > my
    > card almost useless, can someone kindly let me know where I can download
    > the
    > program?
    > thanks a lot

    http://support.microsoft.com/msbbn

    Specifically this page
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/814445

    If you are using Windows XP, you don't need the Broadband Network Utility to
    change/assign the WEP key.

    --
    Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

    Find out about the MS MVP Program -

    "pw" <pw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have a MS MN-520 Wireless LAN card, but I lost the Brandband Network
    > Utility program, so I can't change WEP setting for the card which renders
    > my
    > card almost useless, can someone kindly let me know where I can download
    > the
    > program?
    > thanks a lot

    Chris

    Thanks for the help. I am not using the XP so I do need the Braodband
    Network Utility program.

    I checked the web link you mentioned already before I posted the initial
    message, there was no help there.

    What else can I do?

    Thanks, pw

    "Chris H." wrote:

    > If you're on Windows XP, use Wireless Zero Configuration (Control
    > Panel/Administrative Tools/Services) and you don't need the pretty front end
    > software since it is already built into XP. Otherwise, follow the links of
    > information here: http://support.microsoft.com/msbbn
    > --
    > Chris H.
    > Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
    > Associate Expert
    >

    > "pw" <pw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >I have a MS MN-520 Wireless LAN card, but I lost the Brandband Network
    > > Utility program, so I can't change WEP setting for the card which renders
    > > my
    > > card almost useless, can someone kindly let me know where I can download
    > > the
    > > program?
    > > thanks a lot

    Jason

    It works, thanks a lot, pw

    "Jason Tsang" wrote:

    > http://support.microsoft.com/msbbn
    >
    > Specifically this page
    > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/814445
    >
    > If you are using Windows XP, you don't need the Broadband Network Utility to
    > change/assign the WEP key.
    >
    > --
    > Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP
    >
    > Find out about the MS MVP Program -
    > http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx
    >
    > "pw" <pw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >I have a MS MN-520 Wireless LAN card, but I lost the Brandband Network
    > > Utility program, so I can't change WEP setting for the card which renders
    > > my
    > > card almost useless, can someone kindly let me know where I can download
    > > the
    > > program?
    > > thanks a lot

    Chris

    I found the program indicated by Jason, everything is fine now. Thanks, jw

    "pw" wrote:

    > I have a MS MN-520 Wireless LAN card, but I lost the Brandband Network
    > Utility program, so I can't change WEP setting for the card which renders my
    > card almost useless, can someone kindly let me know where I can download the
    > program?
    > thanks a lot

    Same link I posted. You just need to read through the information for the
    download. Glad it is fixed.
    --

    > Chris
    >
    > I found the program indicated by Jason, everything is fine now. Thanks,
    > jw
    >
    > "pw" wrote:
    >
    >> I have a MS MN-520 Wireless LAN card, but I lost the Brandband Network
    >> Utility program, so I can't change WEP setting for the card which renders
    >> my
    >> card almost useless, can someone kindly let me know where I can download
    >> the
    >> program?
    >> thanks a lot

    Glad to be able to help

    --

    > Jason
    >
    > It works, thanks a lot, pw
    >
    > "Jason Tsang" wrote:
    >
    >> http://support.microsoft.com/msbbn
    >>
    >> Specifically this page
    >> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/814445
    >>
    >> If you are using Windows XP, you don't need the Broadband Network Utility
    >> change/assign the WEP key.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP
    >>
    >> Find out about the MS MVP Program -
    >> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx
    >>
    >> "pw" <pw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> >I have a MS MN-520 Wireless LAN card, but I lost the Brandband Network
    >> > Utility program, so I can't change WEP setting for the card which
    >> > renders
    >> > my
    >> > card almost useless, can someone kindly let me know where I can
    >> > download
    >> > the
    >> > program?
    >> > thanks a lot

Routers Hardware Microsoft Wireless Lan Networking