Dedicated Monkey Ball? Anyone ever see this?

evil.exidy played the following on an explodable self-inflating leather
and concrete saxophone

> http://www.arcade-classics.com/gameroom_pix/monkeyball/
>
> Jon
> http://www.arcade-classics.com

What I find most extraordinary is the thought of killing zombies with a
banana!

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

that monkey cab looks crazy.
never seen one before.
cool banana.

Troy,

evil.exidy <evil.exidy@gmail.com> wrote in message
> http://www.arcade-classics.com/gameroom_pix/monkeyball/
>
> Jon
> http://www.arcade-classics.com

thats not a dedicated,the dedicated is in a black cab with full sideart and
yellow t-molding
i do want one of those cabs though

Nick
"evil.exidy" <evil.exidy@gmail.com> wrote in message
> http://www.arcade-classics.com/gameroom_pix/monkeyball/
>
> Jon
> http://www.arcade-classics.com

I've seen and played one. Didn't have a cabinet like that but I think
a Black cabinet. Very fun game to play. I don''t think the location
has the game any more.

That's a generic Net City (Naomi Universal) cabinet. The Japanese control
panels are all shaped the same to allow easy conversions. My Konami Windy
cabinet can mount that Monkey Ball control panel by un-doing 4 screws.
Egret II, Aero City, Blast City, etc - all of these cabinets share the
basics to allow simple conversion in Japan.

--
-Steve P.

All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus

"evil.exidy" <evil.exidy@gmail.com> wrote in message
> http://www.arcade-classics.com/gameroom_pix/monkeyball/
>
> Jon
> http://www.arcade-classics.com

We had one at work that looked just like the one posted by evil.
Controller was definitely funky.

That's actually a Universal Naomi cabinet.Dedicated cabinets are actually
black and are
quite hard to find,though the kits were(and probably still are)easy to
find.They were closed
out by Brady Dist. some time back for 395 for the full kit.

"evil.exidy" <evil.exidy@gmail.com> wrote in message
> http://www.arcade-classics.com/gameroom_pix/monkeyball/
>
> Jon
> http://www.arcade-classics.com

I have yet to see a dedicated Monkey Ball then.
Yes, the kit costs around $300-$400, but that only includes the Control
Panel, Marquee, Instruction Cards, Disc and Security Chip. The Naomi (or
Naomi 2 system) and GD ROM system werent included.

jon
http://www.arcade-classics.com

http://www.casbox.com/newgames/Monkey.jpg

Dedicated monkey ball.

Ken.

> I have yet to see a dedicated Monkey Ball then.
> Yes, the kit costs around $300-$400, but that only includes the Control
> Panel, Marquee, Instruction Cards, Disc and Security Chip. The Naomi (or
> Naomi 2 system) and GD ROM system werent included.
>
> jon
> http://www.arcade-classics.com

I saw one on the floor at Brady Dist. in Orlando a couple of years ago.
Mike

"evil.exidy" <evil.exidy@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I have yet to see a dedicated Monkey Ball then.
> Yes, the kit costs around $300-$400, but that only includes the Control
> Panel, Marquee, Instruction Cards, Disc and Security Chip. The Naomi (or
> Naomi 2 system) and GD ROM system werent included.
>
> jon
> http://www.arcade-classics.com

TRENDING THREADS