CDROM ICON Missing

Tags:
  • Windows XP
April 30, 2005 11:10:01 AM

XP pro. In My computer it is not showing one of my CDRW icons. Both units
show up in devices and cmos. I have multi users set up on the system. If I
log in on any of the other users the CDRW's show up and work fine. But still
on my Log In (as A administrator) ONe does not show up or Work.Always the
same one. I tried reinstalling it and drivers and still the same thing.
ANYBODY got any Ideas what may be causing this or a website that may help

More about : cdrom icon missing

Anonymous
April 30, 2005 11:18:39 AM

start>run>diskmgmt.msc
--
---------------------------------------
http://www.fast-rewind.com

"jre133" wrote:

> XP pro. In My computer it is not showing one of my CDRW icons. Both units
> show up in devices and cmos. I have multi users set up on the system. If I
> log in on any of the other users the CDRW's show up and work fine. But still
> on my Log In (as A administrator) ONe does not show up or Work.Always the
> same one. I tried reinstalling it and drivers and still the same thing.
> ANYBODY got any Ideas what may be causing this or a website that may help
Anonymous
May 1, 2005 9:11:54 PM

Win XP Fixes: Restore CD/DVD Drives to Explorer
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/xp_cd_dvd_fix.h...

!