Pac Man pcb problem

terry

My coin counter stopped working. I verified the meter works in another
machine so I pulled the D40K1 transistor that's supposed to have
something to do with the coin counter and the diode test showed bad.
Replaced the transistor(tested good before install) and still no
counter advance. Where do I look next?

Terry wrote:
> My coin counter stopped working. I verified the meter works in
another
> machine so I pulled the D40K1 transistor that's supposed to have
> something to do with the coin counter and the diode test showed bad.
> Replaced the transistor(tested good before install) and still no
> counter advance. Where do I look next?

If you need the meter to work, just hook a diod accross the meter, than
connect 5v or 12v (dipending on meter voltage)to the + side of the
diod, and from the - side into coin swich (not the ground of coin
swich).
You can do it on any game without the board circuit.
Take care,
Nisan