refurbished 600m notebook

Last response: in Computer Brands
Share
February 19, 2005 3:00:19 PM

I just got a refurb 600m notebook and it included a battery for it but
didn't say anything about an adapter (on the item list). I looked at
perhaps 4 or 5 other 600m refurbs to see if they listed an adapter and
they did not but on the 1150 model, they did. I also looked at new
600m's and didn't see one listed either.

Am I to assume that I do or do not get an adapter with the refurbed
600m ?
Anonymous
February 19, 2005 9:01:49 PM

What kind of adapter are you asking about?

<jim> wrote in message news:vjve115h7risfb06uq0vqktcamclkem9vl@4ax.com...
>I just got a refurb 600m notebook and it included a battery for it but
> didn't say anything about an adapter (on the item list). I looked at
> perhaps 4 or 5 other 600m refurbs to see if they listed an adapter and
> they did not but on the 1150 model, they did. I also looked at new
> 600m's and didn't see one listed either.
>
> Am I to assume that I do or do not get an adapter with the refurbed
> 600m ?
February 19, 2005 9:01:50 PM

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 18:01:49 GMT, "WSZsr" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote:

>What kind of adapter are you asking about?

For recharging the battery or running the notebook on AC rather than
DC.
February 20, 2005 12:09:03 AM

If you ordered the refurb then you normally get everything which was included again, as if you were
a new customer, they- in contrast- only want the broken laptop back..
Anonymous
February 20, 2005 4:38:44 AM

You certainly do. Call them ASAP!