cant copy

Please help

I was having bother with my cdr it would not copy anything for me so I
bought a pioneer 109 dvr and installed it but when I try to copy anything
with Nero or windows media I can get all the way through up to I ask it to
copy and it keeps saying put in blank media and I have put in at least
twenty blank cds but nothing happens. Can anyone help me

Regards

mark
1 answer Last reply
More about cant copy

    CD-RW drive is not recognized as a rewritable drive in WindowsXP Service Pack2
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;883523

    CD-R Drive or CD-RW Drive Is Not Recognized As a Recordable Device
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q316529
    --
    I'm no expert, but I did stay at
    the Holiday Inn Express last night.

    "MARK" wrote:

    > Please help
    >
    > I was having bother with my cdr it would not copy anything for me so I
    > bought a pioneer 109 dvr and installed it but when I try to copy anything
    > with Nero or windows media I can get all the way through up to I ask it to
    > copy and it keeps saying put in blank media and I have put in at least
    > twenty blank cds but nothing happens. Can anyone help me
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > mark

Microsoft Windows XP