cant copy

April 30, 2005 7:56:57 PM

Please help

I was having bother with my cdr it would not copy anything for me so I
bought a pioneer 109 dvr and installed it but when I try to copy anything
with Nero or windows media I can get all the way through up to I ask it to
copy and it keeps saying put in blank media and I have put in at least
twenty blank cds but nothing happens. Can anyone help me

Regards

mark

More about : copy

April 30, 2005 7:56:58 PM

CD-RW drive is not recognized as a rewritable drive in WindowsXP Service Pack2
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;883523

CD-R Drive or CD-RW Drive Is Not Recognized As a Recordable Device
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q316529
--
I'm no expert, but I did stay at
the Holiday Inn Express last night.