SpeedTouch Linksys problem

I have a Speedtouch 510 v5 modem connected to a Linksys WRT54G router.
I've been trying to open TCP and UDP ports for e-mule without
success. I've tried port forward in the router, in the modem, both...
and no positive results. Please can someone help me with this
configuration. I've already been to http://www.portforward.com/...
and have tried, I believe, everything.

Thanks,

Anton

Are you sure your ISP is not blocking those ports?
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

<zip_56@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have a Speedtouch 510 v5 modem connected to a Linksys WRT54G router.
> I've been trying to open TCP and UDP ports for e-mule without
> success. I've tried port forward in the router, in the modem, both...
> and no positive results. Please can someone help me with this
> configuration. I've already been to http://www.portforward.com/...
> and have tried, I believe, everything.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Anton

That might be a possibility, I think I'will try fpipe...

Anton