ATTN:Callan Hendricks

Hey Callan, been trying to get ahold of you on that marquee you
mentioned you would sell me. Sent emails but haven't heard anything
back from you. Did you still want to sell it to me?

Mike
--
http://www.freewebs.com/arcadelinks/

I see. Been trying to get ahold of him for about a week. I take it he
has a business selling arcade stuff then?

Mike

I think he's still away on holidays overseas.. he got back to me a last week
on an email I sent him a while back.. from the sounds of it - he might have
a bit of a backlog..

- Chris.
www.myarcadegames.com
( Perth, Western Australia )

"DarkMagister" <shadowspawn@chartermi.net> wrote in message
> Hey Callan, been trying to get ahold of you on that marquee you
> mentioned you would sell me. Sent emails but haven't heard anything
> back from you. Did you still want to sell it to me?
>
> Mike
> --
> http://www.freewebs.com/arcadelinks/

So is he a good person to deal with? Really want that marquee, so i
hope i can count on him to be serious about it.

Mike

heehee. I did for the hell of it. Nothing but "Paging Callan..",
"Where's Callan..", "Anyone heard of.." ;)

Marcel

If anyone takes offense to someone trying to contact that person
through the newsgroups, then they have issues. The reason I did it, is
because i'm having problems receiving emails through my server right
now and thought maybe he tried emailing me and I didn't receive the
email. So.....I thought I would try contacting him on here. So please
get the hell off my back.

Mike

Prok

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2003

Honestly, with all this silliness calling Callan out on the newsgroups like
this over a marquee I'd be somewhat surprised if he responds to you at all.
Do some research on him before posting stuff like this and keep private
business private.

/b

> So is he a good person to deal with? Really want that marquee, so i
> hope i can count on him to be serious about it.
>
> Mike

"DarkMagister" <shadowspawn@chartermi.net> wrote in message
> So is he a good person to deal with? Really want that marquee, so i
> hope i can count on him to be serious about it.

Callan has been around a long time and is a definite stand-up guy.I met him
and a
lot of the old timers at the Collins warehouse auction some time back,great
guy to
chat with.

its good to hear hes a great guy....now if only he would get off
vacation and email me.... :)

I made a special trip just to the usa to see him a couple of month's back..
a top bloke !

- Chris
( Perth, Western Australia )