Around $500. (Willing to pay around $600-700 if it was worth it.)
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
3. What screen resolution do you want?
Best possible, I suppose.
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
The need to purchase arose because of college. I'll still have my home desktop (iMac) though.
5. How much battery life do you need?
This isn't that big of a deal. Good battery life would obviously be preferred, but a laptop with not-so-good battery life wouldn't be the end of the world by any means.
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Yup. I primarily play Team Fortress 2, and I would like to play that on max settings. I'll also be playing a bit of Battlefield 3, but I have realistic expectations and don't expect to be running it on Ultra @ 60 fps or something like that with a ~$500 laptop, lol.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Primarily just web browsing, but maybe a bit of video editing.
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
Not a whole lot, I suppose.
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
Thanks everyone. Yeah junky, I even linked to that Lenovo in the original post! I don't know anything about graphics cards though, so how is a 7670M equal to a 6650M? Which of those two computers would you say is better for gaming?