Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

WTB: JAMMA to Nintendo adapter for Donkey Kong

Tags:
  • Games
  • Video
  • Nintendo
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
April 20, 2005 1:48:58 AM

Looking for a adapter to play Nintendo games like Donkey Kong in my
JAMMA cabinet. Let me know if you have one for sale, send me an email
or where I could order one. Thanks!

More about : wtb jamma nintendo adapter donkey kong

Anonymous
April 20, 2005 4:29:52 PM

www.arcadeshop.com

replaygamesiowa@aol.com wrote:
> Looking for a adapter to play Nintendo games like Donkey Kong in my
> JAMMA cabinet. Let me know if you have one for sale, send me an email
> or where I could order one. Thanks!

April 20, 2005 9:09:13 PM

www.arcadeshop.com has them

--
Daniel
The Vintage Geek

<replaygamesiowa@aol.com> wrote in message
> Looking for a adapter to play Nintendo games like Donkey Kong in my
> JAMMA cabinet. Let me know if you have one for sale, send me an email
> or where I could order one. Thanks!

Anonymous
April 21, 2005 12:25:34 AM

Vintage Geek wrote:
> www.arcadeshop.com has them
>
> --
> Daniel
> The Vintage Geek
>

> <replaygamesiowa@aol.com> wrote in message
> > Looking for a adapter to play Nintendo games like Donkey Kong in my
> > JAMMA cabinet. Let me know if you have one for sale, send me an
email
> > or where I could order one. Thanks!

Thanks for all the help! Purchased one today.