WTB: JAMMA to Nintendo adapter for Donkey Kong

Looking for a adapter to play Nintendo games like Donkey Kong in my
JAMMA cabinet. Let me know if you have one for sale, send me an email
or where I could order one. Thanks!
4 answers Last reply
More about jamma nintendo adapter donkey kong

    www.arcadeshop.com

    www.arcadeshop.com has them

    --
    Daniel
    The Vintage Geek

    Vintage Geek wrote:
    > www.arcadeshop.com has them
    >
    > --
    > Daniel
    > The Vintage Geek
    >

    > <replaygamesiowa@aol.com> wrote in message
    > > Looking for a adapter to play Nintendo games like Donkey Kong in my
    > > JAMMA cabinet. Let me know if you have one for sale, send me an
    email
    > > or where I could order one. Thanks!

    Thanks for all the help! Purchased one today.

Games Video Nintendo Video Games