1. What is your budget? $1000 more or less
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? 15 or 17
3. What screen resolution do you want? 720p if not 1080
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? Portable replacement
5. How much battery life do you need? 3+ would be great
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? Swtor, League of Legends, Guild Wars 2, on high setting 30+ fps.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) Gaming and classwork.
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?500gb+
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. www.bestbuy.com
(maybe amazon, but prefer bestbuy)
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? Atleast through my 4 years of college.
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? DVD-RW
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
Doesn't really matter
13. What country do you live in? USA
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed. I don't care if its a little bulky, I just want a laptop so i dont have to bring my desktop to college for gaming (have to get a laptop either way)
ok yea, wow :X I like that one.......... so the only thing that concerns me is the wifi? It may have blutooth but I had the Intel 6300 2/5 ghz adapter this things labeled a 2230? If it's older replace it don't stay with old crap like this......... It may be newer however idk
I bought some RTL8192SE's and AR9382 which have the Bigfoot Killer Wireless N which is clearly proven superior to others in interference testing, this wifi they give is 20 bucks on ebay!