Anyone repair Gallag pcbs?

Who repairs these?

Drop me a line.

Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about anyone repair gallag pcbs

    I sent a Gallag (and several other boards) off to Richard Cross in Canada
    for repair. It took some time, but he got the job done for a reasonable
    price. His email is:
    rcross [AT] tbaytel [D0T] net

    Awol
    awol [AT] i-hacked [D0T] com

    "Brett" <brett_fuehring@juno.com> wrote in message
    > Who repairs these?
    >
    > Drop me a line.
    >
    > Thanks

    We do...but the backlog is about two months at the moment.

    John :-#)#

    On 20 Apr 2005 10:33:50 -0700, "Brett" <brett_fuehring@juno.com>
    wrote:

    >Who repairs these?
    >
    >Drop me a line.
    >
    >Thanks

    (Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup)
    www.flippers.com

Games Video Video Games