TECH: Ms Pac has four mazes at once

This is a new one for me. I turned on the game and it has four
separate mazes showing on the screen. Two on the left and two on the
right, one above the other as if it were made that way. The game will
not play.

Any ideas?

Mario
Pinthetic

Check this site for tons of diagnosing pictures, including your problem:

http://www.arcadegameover.com/troubleshoot/pactrouble1.html

Problem: 4 Screens
Cause: 3R p12,13,14 high