TECH: Ms Pac has four mazes at once

Last response: in Video Games
April 20, 2005 3:38:39 PM

This is a new one for me. I turned on the game and it has four
separate mazes showing on the screen. Two on the left and two on the
right, one above the other as if it were made that way. The game will
not play.

Any ideas?

Mario
Pinthetic

More about : tech pac mazes

Anonymous
April 20, 2005 11:18:39 PM

Check this site for tons of diagnosing pictures, including your problem:

http://www.arcadegameover.com/troubleshoot/pactrouble1....

Problem: 4 Screens
Cause: 3R p12,13,14 high

!