TECH: Ms Pac has four mazes at once

This is a new one for me. I turned on the game and it has four
separate mazes showing on the screen. Two on the left and two on the
right, one above the other as if it were made that way. The game will
not play.

Any ideas?

Mario
Pinthetic
1 answer Last reply
More about tech mazes once

    Check this site for tons of diagnosing pictures, including your problem:

    http://www.arcadegameover.com/troubleshoot/pactrouble1.html

    Problem: 4 Screens
    Cause: 3R p12,13,14 high

    <Pinthetic@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > This is a new one for me. I turned on the game and it has four
    > separate mazes showing on the screen. Two on the left and two on the
    > right, one above the other as if it were made that way. The game will
    > not play.
    >
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > Mario
    > Pinthetic