WTD Ms Pacman marquee, nice shape

Last response: in Video Games
April 20, 2005 5:23:28 PM

I am in need of a couple of Ms pacman marquees for two Ms pacman games
I have. My marquees have are very faded and the machines are in great
shape so I'm looking for nice marquees for original cabinets. I know
people are going to say go to Twobits and get them but I would rather
deal with someone in the group. Plus his price is $59 plus $10
shipping. I don't want to spend $138 for 2 marquees. If someone has
some nice looking reproductions I'm your guy. Don't worry I won't tell
where I got them.

Thanks

Kyle Lindstrom
Anonymous
April 20, 2005 11:08:08 PM

Hey Kyle,
You have mail.

Troy

klins...@up.net wrote:
> I am in need of a couple of Ms pacman marquees for two Ms pacman
games
> I have. My marquees have are very faded and the machines are in great
> shape so I'm looking for nice marquees for original cabinets. I know
> people are going to say go to Twobits and get them but I would rather
> deal with someone in the group. Plus his price is $59 plus $10
> shipping. I don't want to spend $138 for 2 marquees. If someone has
> some nice looking reproductions I'm your guy. Don't worry I won't
tell
> where I got them.
>
> Thanks
>
> Kyle Lindstrom
Anonymous
April 21, 2005 1:16:40 AM

troy's marquees look awesome!
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
April 21, 2005 7:15:24 AM

Just to clarify, I did NOT make any marquees these or have them made.
I picked up a couple NOS ones from an old op. That is it....

CDS wrote:
> troy's marquees look awesome!
Anonymous
April 21, 2005 9:02:58 AM

I have one. Not Nos, but nice looking if your interested. 25 plus
shipping.
Anonymous
April 21, 2005 11:58:44 AM

sorry troy...i meant the ones that i saw that you picked up. they
looked mint
!