WTD Ms Pacman marquee, nice shape

I am in need of a couple of Ms pacman marquees for two Ms pacman games
I have. My marquees have are very faded and the machines are in great
shape so I'm looking for nice marquees for original cabinets. I know
people are going to say go to Twobits and get them but I would rather
deal with someone in the group. Plus his price is $59 plus $10
shipping. I don't want to spend $138 for 2 marquees. If someone has
some nice looking reproductions I'm your guy. Don't worry I won't tell
where I got them.

Thanks

Kyle Lindstrom
5 answers Last reply
More about pacman marquee nice shape

    Hey Kyle,
    You have mail.

    Troy

    klins...@up.net wrote:
    > I am in need of a couple of Ms pacman marquees for two Ms pacman
    games
    > I have. My marquees have are very faded and the machines are in great
    > shape so I'm looking for nice marquees for original cabinets. I know
    > people are going to say go to Twobits and get them but I would rather
    > deal with someone in the group. Plus his price is $59 plus $10
    > shipping. I don't want to spend $138 for 2 marquees. If someone has
    > some nice looking reproductions I'm your guy. Don't worry I won't
    tell
    > where I got them.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Kyle Lindstrom

    troy's marquees look awesome!

    Just to clarify, I did NOT make any marquees these or have them made.
    I picked up a couple NOS ones from an old op. That is it....

    CDS wrote:
    > troy's marquees look awesome!

    I have one. Not Nos, but nice looking if your interested. 25 plus
    shipping.

    sorry troy...i meant the ones that i saw that you picked up. they
    looked mint

Games Video Video Games