WTB: Gravitar, Defender, Stargate in Alberta, Canada

Hi,

I am looking for a Gravitar, Defender or Stargate in Alberta Canada. If
anyone has one for sale please email me. I would also consider just cabinets
as I already have all the parts for these games. Also for cabinets I could
use a Tempest and Space Duel if anyone has one for sale. Provincial pickup
is not a problem.

Thanks

Hello, i have a question to ask you, unfortunatly its not about the machines
you asked for, but please email me back because i cannot see your email
address anywhere, thanks.

--
Email me at "iride4899yahoo.com" (insert "@" before yahoo to reply) , my box
is always opened to questions.

Steve Muccione wrote:
> Umm... you can just hit "reply" to e-mail him personally.
>
> Alternatly you can (geneally) double click on the name in the from
link to
> open it up at which point you'll be able to see the e-mail address
(in
> outlook at least).

Umm... It doesn't work like that with Google Groups. :)

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

Umm... you can just hit "reply" to e-mail him personally.

Alternatly you can (geneally) double click on the name in the from link to
open it up at which point you'll be able to see the e-mail address (in
outlook at least).

steve

"Sara Zielinski (SaraAB87)" <iride4899@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hello, i have a question to ask you, unfortunatly its not about the
> machines you asked for, but please email me back because i cannot see your
> email address anywhere, thanks.
>
> --
> Email me at "iride4899yahoo.com" (insert "@" before yahoo to reply) , my
> box is always opened to questions.

I cant see the email addresses in Outlook either, which is what i am using(i
do know how to open a message in outlook, but unless the person types their
email address in there i cannot see it either, and if the message comes from
google it will just say google groups or something similar), the problem is
you also cannot see the email addresses on google cause it truncates them,
hence why i have my email address typed at the bottom of my posts (it will
still truncate the email even if you type it with the @ sign anywhere in the
post as well).

--

nixy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for a Gravitar, Defender or Stargate in Alberta Canada.
If
> anyone has one for sale please email me. I would also consider just
cabinets
> as I already have all the parts for these games. Also for cabinets I
could
> use a Tempest and Space Duel if anyone has one for sale. Provincial
pickup
> is not a problem.
>
> Thanks

Dwayne Richard might be able to help. Just do a search for his e-mail.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.