Larry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

im not familier with these go7 chassis and i need to replace the fuse. there
are two fuses on the chassis and the one that is 1.25 125 volt is blown.
where do i get them? radio shack? also can i use a fuse that is 250 volt.
thanks in advance

Yes you can use a 250 volt fuse. If it is a solder in try
www.therealbobroberts.com
If it is a plug in RS or WalMart has them. I believe it is a Slow Blow
Fuse.

J & R

cprince

It's called a pigtail fuse. It is not a slow blow fuse. 250v is ok.