And now I have a new problem; the control panel has as big black space in it;
all the programs seem to be accounted for, but where did the black thing in
the middle come from, and how should I take care of it?

Thankful for any suggestions.

SWL

Line 226 Right Remove The White Space from Add Remove: http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm

--

Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
"SWL" <SWL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:067CDC72-CFB1-4913-8585-D03ACC30CCF3@microsoft.com...
> And now I have a new problem; the control panel has as big black space in it;
> all the programs seem to be accounted for, but where did the black thing in
> the middle come from, and how should I take care of it?
>
> Thankful for any suggestions.
>
> SWL

I meant to say that the black blob is in the middle of the Add/Remove
Programs section of the Control Panel. So far Line 226 hasn't helped, but
thanks anyway and if you know of anything else to suggest let me know; I
would appreciate it.

SWL