Help. ".. The specified Printer Monitor is unknown"

Hi. Earlier I had a problem with the spooler subsystem.." I am trying to set
up my printer again, however, Windows installs the files but then I get the
following message, "An error occurred during the installation. The specified
print monitor is unknown"

I thank you for any help.

Regards,

Daniel

Try uninstalling all software for it,restart a time or two,then switch usb
ports,the trick is.When finally plugged in,"found new hardware" as windows
installs it,and before that window closes,run the mfg installation cd,or
software
for it,after youve installed software,then close out xps window.After chk for
SP2 updates from mfg and run them.