Error message

I keep getting the following error message:
IEXPLORE.EXE - Application Error

The instruction at "0x10005f6c" referenced memory at "0x10005f6c". The
memory could not be "read".

Click on OK to terminate the program.

Anyone?

Camillia Sinensis wrote:
> *I keep getting the following error message:
> IEXPLORE.EXE - Application Error
>
> The instruction at "0x10005f6c" referenced memory at "0x10005f6c".
> The
> memory could not be "read".
>
> Click on OK to terminate the program.
>
> Anyone? *

I am getting the same message...When it started I was trying to list an
item for sale on E Bay. When I got to the part about the photo's ..it
had changed drastically. It was not as before (easy)....when I tried to
get out this message came up. I NEED a solution...please

--
ey10