I cant access internet through wireless

I have a planet WL-3560 802.11g Wireless PCMCIA card which i connect to
my school n network. I have no problems connecting to the network but i
cant access internet. They use a domain with ISA 2004. I have to login
to the domain but most of the time the roaming profiles are not
available so i get logged in to a temperory account. This is same for
wireless or wired LAN. Now I cant access internet and my admin informs
me that its a problem with ISA server but why am i able to access
internet from the wired LAN which are on the same domain and using the
same proxy server. any of you have any ideas or similar situations like
this.
1 answer Last reply
More about access internet wireless

    I would check with the school network administrator. This newsgroup
    supports Microsoft's Broadband Networking hardware and software only, not
    networking in general or other companies' products.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    <mondi@hotmail.fr> wrote in message
    >I have a planet WL-3560 802.11g Wireless PCMCIA card which i connect to
    > my school n network. I have no problems connecting to the network but i
    > cant access internet. They use a domain with ISA 2004. I have to login
    > to the domain but most of the time the roaming profiles are not
    > available so i get logged in to a temperory account. This is same for
    > wireless or wired LAN. Now I cant access internet and my admin informs
    > me that its a problem with ISA server but why am i able to access
    > internet from the wired LAN which are on the same domain and using the
    > same proxy server. any of you have any ideas or similar situations like
    > this.

Routers Wireless Domain Internet Networking