Auto arrange (icons on desktop)

When I reposition icons on the desktop (have 'unticked' auto arrange) they
remain in place until the machine is rebooted, but then they are all back on
the left and auto arrange is found to be 'ticked' again. Any clues? - its
really annoying

Brian Frith
1 answer Last reply
More about auto arrange icons desktop

    Gee bad luck for you all these problems are happening at the same time! What
    kind of software have you installed recently (tweaking software?) ?

    "Brian Frith" wrote:

    > When I reposition icons on the desktop (have 'unticked' auto arrange) they
    > remain in place until the machine is rebooted, but then they are all back on
    > the left and auto arrange is found to be 'ticked' again. Any clues? - its
    > really annoying
    >
    > Brian Frith

Desktops Icons Windows XP