Closed

Spider-Man Original Dedicated Arcade Game Machine

Hello,

I'm pretty new to the board. I have a dedicated Spider-Man arcade game
made by SEGA in 1991 for sale or trade. I am looking for any offers, I
listed it on eBay, but some guy in New York accidentley bid and won it,
and he has no intention to buy it, but has offered to pay my sellers
fee. If anyone is interested I'm located in Central Texas. The arcade
is in EXCELLENT condition and is all original. I also ordered some
locks, mechs, and some random stuff for it to make it 100% complete. I
have tons of pictures upon request. Thanks!

David
2 answers Last reply
More about spider original dedicated arcade game machine
  1. hey do you still have the spiderman arcade machine? if so how much would you sell it for? i live in chesapeake, va

    mike

Games Video Video Games