WTB: Assault somewhere near the left coast.

Last response: in Video Games
April 22, 2005 1:10:57 AM

If you have an Assault or Plus Cab that is in good shape let me know, I
would be interested. Anything West of the Mississippi is not too far.
Im in Ca

More about : wtb assault left coast

Anonymous
April 24, 2005 4:11:35 AM

We have one...West coast of Canada - just a little north of you

www.flippers.com/vid4sale.html

John :-#)#

On 21 Apr 2005 21:10:57 -0700, "Cartoondog" <cartoondog@lpmachine.com>
wrote:

>If you have an Assault or Plus Cab that is in good shape let me know, I
>would be interested. Anything West of the Mississippi is not too far.
>Im in Ca

(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup)
www.flippers.com