WTB: Assault somewhere near the left coast.

If you have an Assault or Plus Cab that is in good shape let me know, I
would be interested. Anything West of the Mississippi is not too far.
Im in Ca
1 answer Last reply
More about assault left coast

    We have one...West coast of Canada - just a little north of you

    www.flippers.com/vid4sale.html

    John :-#)#

    On 21 Apr 2005 21:10:57 -0700, "Cartoondog" <cartoondog@lpmachine.com>
    wrote:

    >If you have an Assault or Plus Cab that is in good shape let me know, I
    >would be interested. Anything West of the Mississippi is not too far.
    >Im in Ca

    (Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup)
    www.flippers.com

Games Video Video Games