clear CPO material?

is there clear material like the textured lexan(?) that CPOs are printed on?
wondering if I can print out a custom panel or have it inkjetted and then
laminate it with that material.

i want to do a one-off CP for a multi-pac machine i'm thinking of building.
half pac - half ms pac. one side blue.. one side yellow.. and a half and
half CPO.

any ideas other then bent plexi? which i've done on one of my mini machines.

k.
3 answers Last reply
More about clear material
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    If you go to a motorcycle dealership they will have this. It is used
    for motocrossers who want to protect their decals, make number plate
    backgrounds, numbers, etc.. Thay make it in all sorts of colors ...
    including clear.

    Go to the motocross (offroad) section and look for number plate
    backgrounds.
    -Adam
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    cool. i'm going to go look.
    thanks.

    "ajcrm125" <ajcrm125@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > If you go to a motorcycle dealership they will have this. It is used
    > for motocrossers who want to protect their decals, make number plate
    > backgrounds, numbers, etc.. Thay make it in all sorts of colors ...
    > including clear.
    >
    > Go to the motocross (offroad) section and look for number plate
    > backgrounds.
    > -Adam

  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    K,
    Let me know if you have any success w/ this. I've been wantint to do
    something like this for a while now. I want to make a bezel and cpo in
    the style of Clay's marquee. I just don't have the artistic ability.
    I do have a friend w/ his own Vynil printer if that would be of any
    help to you. Keep me posted.

    Robert

Games Video Video Games