  • Video
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
April 22, 2005 4:31:58 AM

is there clear material like the textured lexan(?) that CPOs are printed on?
wondering if I can print out a custom panel or have it inkjetted and then
laminate it with that material.

i want to do a one-off CP for a multi-pac machine i'm thinking of building.
half pac - half ms pac. one side blue.. one side yellow.. and a half and
half CPO.

any ideas other then bent plexi? which i've done on one of my mini machines.

k.

More about : clear cpo material

Anonymous
April 22, 2005 9:07:53 AM

If you go to a motorcycle dealership they will have this. It is used
for motocrossers who want to protect their decals, make number plate
backgrounds, numbers, etc.. Thay make it in all sorts of colors ...
including clear.

Go to the motocross (offroad) section and look for number plate
backgrounds.
-Adam
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 3:46:20 PM

cool. i'm going to go look.
thanks.

"ajcrm125" <ajcrm125@gmail.com> wrote in message
> If you go to a motorcycle dealership they will have this. It is used
> for motocrossers who want to protect their decals, make number plate
> backgrounds, numbers, etc.. Thay make it in all sorts of colors ...
> including clear.
>
> Go to the motocross (offroad) section and look for number plate
> backgrounds.
> -Adam

Anonymous
April 24, 2005 4:14:11 PM

K,
Let me know if you have any success w/ this. I've been wantint to do
something like this for a while now. I want to make a bezel and cpo in
the style of Clay's marquee. I just don't have the artistic ability.
I do have a friend w/ his own Vynil printer if that would be of any
help to you. Keep me posted.

Robert