I have a Dell Inspiron 5100 running XP HE SP2 that gives me the error
message: "logonui.exe - application error: The instruction at 0x7c9ef08f
referenced memory at 0x7c9ef08f. The required data was not placed into memory
because of I/O error status of 0xc000009c. Click on OK to terminate the
program. Click on Cancel to debug the program."
Clicking on OK or Cancel just brings the error message back up in a few
seconds. I have tried re-booting in safe mode and safe mode w/DOS prompt but
it just does the same thing.
Please help.

adaware error Unable to Log On To Windows XP After Removing wsaupdater.exe: http://www.lavasofthelp.com/articles/v6/04/06/0901.html

--