I Came home for the weekend, logged on to my Parents PC, and as soon as my
msn messenger loaded and logged me on, It opened a convo with every person on
my msn list that was online at the time, and sent them a link automatically
to download said trojan horse.
After doing a virus scan, adware scan, and a spyware scan, i discovered
3 trojan horses. Im assuming that my little brother may have been givin this
unintentionally by doing transfers on Messenger 7.0. Ive deleted the 3
viruses but it still opens all the ppl on my msn and sends them that link.
What should I do in order to correct the problem? Im out of options at
this point and need advice.

I had the similar problem. Got reed of it with this great free Antivirus
software....
---------------------------------------
http://www.fast-rewind.com
---------------------------------------

"Tall_Guy" wrote:

> I Came home for the weekend, logged on to my Parents PC, and as soon as my
> msn messenger loaded and logged me on, It opened a convo with every person on
> my msn list that was online at the time, and sent them a link automatically
> to download said trojan horse.
> After doing a virus scan, adware scan, and a spyware scan, i discovered
> 3 trojan horses. Im assuming that my little brother may have been givin this
> unintentionally by doing transfers on Messenger 7.0. Ive deleted the 3
> viruses but it still opens all the ppl on my msn and sends them that link.
> What should I do in order to correct the problem? Im out of options at
> this point and need advice.

Another great free AV is AVG from Grisoft
http://free.grisoft.com/freeweb.php