computer crashes when left on overnight

i leave my computer on overnight for various reasons, and most of the time it
crashes. it totally freezes up and i cant even move the mouse. i was
wondering if anybody knew something that i can do to prevent this from
happening?

(it also sometimes locks up like this while im on it)

Open control-panel,administration,event viewer.Locate the event/warning
when it crashed,click on the url,this opens kb help/support,usually with a
fix,or answer to it.

"narkotikz" wrote:

> i leave my computer on overnight for various reasons, and most of the time it
> crashes. it totally freezes up and i cant even move the mouse. i was
> wondering if anybody knew something that i can do to prevent this from
> happening?
>
> (it also sometimes locks up like this while im on it)

Byte

Another place to check is overheating of the CPU. Make sure you can hear
the little fan running inside the case before going to bed.
--
I'm no expert, but I did stay at
the Holiday Inn Express last night.