Sony Vaio VGN-NS30E won't boot up

I've bought a Sony Vaio laptop a few years ago,but today it stopped booting up all of a sudden. The light for power on is turned on green,and the other light that I believe that is for battery or something is flashing orange. I've tried to hold the power button to reset the laptop,but still the lights just go back to flashing once i press the power button after resetting the computer. Any help?

EDIT:Left it on for a while with the battery on it,now the lights won't turn on,probably because the battery ran out. Think the monitor is dead.

EDIT2:It magically started working all of a sudden after I connected the AC adaptor after the battery ran out. Hope that helps anyone with the same problem.
2 answers Last reply
More about sony vaio ns30e boot
  1. joel90 said:
    I've bought a Sony Vaio laptop a few years ago,but today it stopped booting up all of a sudden. The light for power on is turned on green,and the other light that I believe that is for battery or something is flashing orange. I've tried to hold the power button to reset the laptop,but still the lights just go back to flashing once i press the power button after resetting the computer. Any help?

EDIT:Left it on for a while with the battery on it,now the lights won't turn on,probably because the battery ran out. Think the monitor is dead.

EDIT2:It magically started working all of a sudden after I connected the AC adaptor after the battery ran out. Hope that helps anyone with the same problem.
  2. This suggests that the battery is faulty.In cases like this remove the battery,then hold down the power button for 30 seconds, then restart but without battery.Then get a new battery and install .i have been advise to get a new motherboard or take my laptop to a shop but this simple and cheap method works.
Ask a new question

Read More

Battery Light Sony Vaio Laptops