Wanted: A few items for projects

Hi all. I need ALL monitor mounting hardware for a Ms Pac or Galaga
cab. The 2 rails that screw into the cab sides and the 2 that bolt
onto the monitor frame. Also need a Wells K700 19" YOKE. Email or
post w/ what you have and prices please. Thanks in advance.

Robert

rcecil@chartercom.com wrote:
> Hi all. I need ALL monitor mounting hardware for a Ms Pac or Galaga
> cab. The 2 rails that screw into the cab sides and the 2 that bolt
> onto the monitor frame. Also need a Wells K700 19" YOKE. Email or
> post w/ what you have and prices please. Thanks in advance.
>
> Robert

I have the k7000 yoke. $25 shipped.

-Stephen

I have located the yoke. Still need the Monitor hardware.

Thanks,
Robert